International Business Development position is required for logistic support (mainly shipping) to the Security and Defence sector, taking part of the Commercial Department of the Company, with tasks as,
– Create key market strategies
– Make market analysis and research
– Initiate and conducting sales calls and meetings with potential customers.
– Generate new business opportunities by establishing relationships and opening accounts.
– Manage and increase the clients portfolio.
– Look for opportunities to grow the business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and working to take advantage of those opportunities.
– Ensure the reach of the set targets.
– Arrange meetings one to one negotiations
– Identify public/ private tenders
– Close business deals with clients and suppliers
– Bachelor degree
– 5 years’ experience in business development
– Desired experience in Security and Defence or shipping sector
– Experience in international environments
– Experience handling hard negotiations with high rank positions
– Willingness to travel
– High level of English is a must
– A knowledge of other languages is desirable, but not essential