This group was created after several years working in the defence logistics sector, where they identified specific needs that were not being covered, as well as ways of working that did not meet the requirements of the Armed Forces.
Now, because of their exponential growth, the group need to cover an Operations Technician position in the office in Seville, who support the Department in the coordination of the logistic services the company provides in the Defence sector, giving an integral service to their clients worldwide and handling duties as,
– Require quotations to different suppliers
– Suppliers follow up
– Give support to clients
– Handling / Husbandry tasks
– Daily reports
– Check PDAs and FDAs
– Bunkering management
– Coordination with local agents, Local Supplier and Air Handler Companies.
– Sporadic visits to the client before, during and or/and after operations.
– Collaborate with the Commercial Department.
– Coordination with the rest of Departments.
– At least 5 years’ experience in logistics (Shipping, handling, husbandry, bunkering, logistic operator, etc.)
– Experience in international environments
– Willingness to travel
– High level of both English and Spanish is essential
– A knowledge of other languages such as French, Arabic or Portuguese is desirable, but not essential
– Defence experience will be highly valued.