IME started conducting consultancy studies for the sector in January 1985 as a complementary activity to training, having done more than 100 studies for Administration, institutions and companies so far.
Among the most prominent studies we can note:
- Feasibility studies plan
- Technical and commercial studies
- Studies on strategies, rates and optimizations
- Creation of a Canary Island Register
- Studies on the cruise ship industry
We have also conducted major studies for the government and private companies which operate within the Balearic Islands, among which stand out:
- BALCON Freight Conference: Project of freight inspection conference of the Iberian Peninsula with the Balearic Islands
- Analysis of the cost structure of vessel type, study and tariff regulation
- Collaboration and consultancy on the development of a feasibility plan for several shipping companies based in Balearic Islands
- Study of “the cost of insularity in the transportation of passengers”
- Study of new facilities and reorganization and investment in the port of Palma de Mallorca.