Our Company needs to cover an Operations Manager position in its Headquarters in Seville, handling the Operations Department in the coordination of logistic services that the company provides in the Defence sector, offering an integral support to its clients worldwide. The position to be covered would need to:
- Lead the Operations team
- Coordinate the Operations of each project with the rest of the Departments in the Company
- Supervise the quotations requirements to different suppliers
- Manage suppliers follow up
- Husbandry / Handling tasks.
- Give support to clients in all projects of the company
- Supervise daily reports of the team
- Check PDAs and FDAs
- Bunkering management
- Supervise the coordination with local agents, local suppliers and air handler companies.
- Sporadic visits to the client before, during and or/and after operations.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 8 years’ experience in maritime sector/ shipping
- Experience in international environments
- Willingness to travel
- High level of both English and Spanish is essential
- A knowledge of other languages such as French, Arabic or Italian is desirable, but not essential
- Defence experience will be highly valued